Contrary to what may seem, the combined bets are very different from multiples bets. Combination bets are a set of various predictions, of one or more games/different sporting events that will take place. For a combination bet be considered correct, it must be set up in all made predictions. The profit is calculated using the formula [(odd 1 * 2 * … * odd odd n) * bet amount] -Quantity bet. The great advantage of combination bets is that when adding the different probabilities of various events or games, the final probability is for extremely high standard, which could guarantee exorbitant profits if you have any luck in their guesses.
To make the simplest understanding, let’s look at an example of a football game:
Assuming we bet 20 Euros in wins of Man United, with an odd of 1.45, and Chelsea, with a odd of 1.55. If both teams come out winners of their respective meetings, profits will be [(1.45 * 1.55 * 20 €) -20 € =] 24.95 Euros.
Different types of combined bets
There are several types of combined bets with individual rules for each. Depending the type of combined bet you decide to use, results and rules are logically different. It is also important that you take into account the different types of combined bets offered by Online Betting Houses. Not all use the same systems and options.
The position of bets are typically used in racing sports like horseracing, greyhound racing, athletics, Formula 1, MotoGP, or even extreme sports like surfing. The position of bets consist of bet that a particular driver / competitor will end in a given position in the race and / or classification. Here are two typical examples of position of bets:
– Bet 20 Euros with odds of 1.75 that Lewis Hamilton on the podium in the next Grand Prix in Brazil
– Bet 20 Euros a 2.55 odd in that Chelsea will finish the premier league among the first four classified and, therefore, can access to European competitions
System bets are basically combined special bets that just hit a certain number of results in order to win some money. It is not necessary to set up all the results fit to achieve profit. As a rule, the betting system seeks to profit as much as possible, at the lowest possible risk. Unlike other types of combined bets, the betting system, we have several models with different rules. Consider:
– Trixie – 4 bets combining three separate events as follows: 3 double and one triple. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions;
– Patent – 7 bets combining three separate events as follows: 3 singles, 3 doubles and 1 triple. To earn a profit, you should get at least a prediction;
– Yankee – 11 bets, combining four different events as follows: 6 doubles, 4 trebles and 1 fourfold. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions;
– Super Yankee – 26 bets, combining five events: 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfold and 1 fivefold. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions,
– Heinz – 57 bets combining six events as follows: 15 doubles, triples 20, 15 quadruple, quintuple 6 and 1 sixfold. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions;
– Super Heinz – 120 bets combining seven events as follows: 21 doubles, 35 triples, 35 quadruple, 21 quintuplets, sextuplets 7 and 1 sevenfold. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions;
– Goliath – 247 bets, combining eight different events as follows: 28 doubles, 56 triples, 70 quadruple, 56 quintuplets, sextuplets 28, 8 séptuplas and 1 eightfold. To ensure profits, should get at least two predictions.
In combined bets, as mentioned above, the profit is calculated by multiplying the value of the probabilities of all predictions. However, itself the online betting house, by multiplying all the odds, is to multiply your chances of profit as well. It follows that the bookmakers tend to make more money in combined bets, than in single bets.
One combined bets is to reinvest all profits in several consecutive events. We advise you do not make combined bets with more than 4 or 5 possible outcomes, in order to ensure a high odd, with the lowest risk possible. Sometimes the combination of only two predictions is enough to trigger the odds of your combination bet, and face a relatively low risk. When sometimes comes across a game situation in which the odds for the event are reduced, combine different odds can generate a final odd quite high, and an opportunity to make money on that game or event.
Let your combined bets tests, taking into account that the most important is to reduce risk and achieve a final odd relatively attractive.